Hunter Medina lifing keel yacht on a mooring at Dalgety Bay Sailing Club on the Forth ready to go saling.
- good sails
- 5hp Parsun outboard with internal and external fuel tank
- DCS vhf radio
- Nasa Target Log and Depth
- Lawrence Elite M4 compact colour GPS and chart plotter
- Mainsail, furling jib, spinnaler - all good condition
- Cockpit tent
- Full set of cushions
- Gas hob & grill
- Portable toilet
- SBS 2 wheel braked yacht trailer (Brake components removed to avoid saltwater damage)
Happy to provide more info / ... read more
Well regarded trailer sailor comes with;
trailer and seperate launching trolley.
long shaft Yamaha two stroke 3hp outboard,
depth sounder and compass,,
good main and jib,numerous other serviceable sails.
The topside is original gelcoat,under water has been epoxied... read more
British Hunter is a trademark of British Hunter Boats. This site is provided as a service to buyers and sellers of British Hunter and Hunter Boats. No association between Berkeley Publishing Ltd and the trademark holder exists or is implied. The British Hunter website is at http://www.britishhunter.co.uk/