Port Edgar Marina Edinburgh UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
A 1983 Folksong 25 'Sjojungfru' with a Yamaha 2hp 2 Stroke Outboard, serviced in 2018 with approximately 10 hours.
* All standing rigging renewed 2018.
* New in-mast halyards and up/downhauls with corresponding turn blocks and jammers.
* All deck winches are new together with the great majority of deck cleats.
* The Vetus anchor windlass is in excellent condition and serviced 2018.
* Pulpit and bow plate remanufactured and renewed 2018. All other metalwork renewed in 316 (A4 marine grade) stainless steel 2018.
* Teak grab rails on cabin deck renewed and added 2018.
* Boat rewired 2018 to allow solar power to be added to the system - with new regulator, new junction box, new circuit breakers and LED nav lights.
* New Treadmaster on cabin sole and companionway steps.
* Al lines led back to cockpit for ingle/short handing.
* Whale manual bilge pumps (2 - 1 new) and new electric bilge pump.
* 4-wheel road trailer.
Removeable items have been taken from the boat for transport and include the following:
* Yamaha long shaft 4hp outboard. Low hours. Serviced at Bosuns Locker 2017 and test started only since.
* Auxiliary fuel tank, connector hose and bulb (all new).
* 15kg Bruce anchor, new warp and 8mm chain, auxiliary 5kg Grapnel anchor and 8mm chain, double ended bow mooring warp (new), new s/s anchor chain top gate/hook (new) and two swivels - one s/s 316, one galvanised (both new).
* Full suit of very good condition Crusder main and jib (with UV strip) and Holt spinnaker with spinnaker pole, furling life and rail mounted blocks for Platimo furler.
* Boom with Lazy Jack system and single-line reefing system (both systems new).
* New mainsheet system with Lewmar fiddles, 12mm sheet, car and track.
* New kicker (vang) system with new tracks and cars.
* New two-tier guard wires with stanchions (new, 6 in number) and pelican shackles and swages (all new), guard wire bow net (new).
* 25w solar panels (new) with s/s rail fittings and cabling.
* Windex masthead with VHF aerial and cabling.
* GPS aerial and cabling to cabin connector, Garmin 152 b/w GPS plotter with base bracket and extending arm.
* New Clipper battery and depth gauges cabled to cockpit displays.
* Seago rail-mounted MOB pack.
* Origo spirit gimballed two-burner cooker with cockpit fittings and headguard.
* Varnished wooden nav tabletop and varnished cabin dining table top (doubles as base for part of bow double bunk), varnished tiller.
* Cushions for bow double bunk and for starboard single bunk plus seat cushions.
* Full-boat haulage standard heavy-duty winter cover and same standard cockpit cover (both new 2017).
* Winch handles (2), 9 locker hatches, 2 battery boxes (both new), assorted fenders, kettle, mooring snubbers (new), porta potty (unused boxed), 150w power inverter (new), boat hook, jack stays (new, 2 in number) with deck fittings, personal safety lines with snap shackles.
* 4 wheel (Land Rover wheels).
* Replacement brake rods (new).
* Pistons and connectors plus centre T piece.
* Heavy duty jockey wheel (ex-army).
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yamaha 2-Stroke|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||7.67m|
The Company offers the details of these vessels and items in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The vessel or item is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.