2011 Rodman 41 Yacht
A new sailing experience
The R41 offers an exceptional sailing performance, thanks to the superbly nautical design of the hull and the Volvo Penta IPS technology, which ensures lower fuel consumption, greater range, less vibration and noise and greater comfort.
Maximum measurements for PER (PER - Recreational Vessel Skipper - is a Spanish sailing qualification).
|Hull beam:||4,20 m|
|Hull length:||11,90 m|
|Total length:||13,70 m|
|Lightweight displacement:||11000 kg|
|Fuel capacity:||1300 litres|
|Freshwater capacity:||400 litres|
|Black water capacity:||106 litres|
|Engines:||from 2x370 CV to 2x510 CV|
Why Is It Different
The first boat of this hull length to successfully include the Volvo Penta IPS system
The only cruiser in its class with three spacious cabins
(owner and two guest cabins), two bathrooms with independent shower, a large salon (13.72m) and galley.
Larger bathing platform
with room for an auxiliary craft.
Generously sized forward solarium and flybridge solarium
Generously sized flybridge
with semicircular dinette that can easily accommodate 6, under-seat stowage, and an aft solarium.
Wider, more comfortable, safer and more easily accessed side walkways
More spacious cockpit
with aft seating, and ample servo compartment stowage space.
Spacious and easily accessed engine compartment
Better equipped steering post
with excellent visibility and ergonomics.
* Independent engine-cooling systems.
* 3 submersible pumps, automatically activated, with alarm.
* Manual bailing pump in engine compartment.
* Flybridge, cockpit and deck scupper system.
* 2 stainless steel fuel tanks.
* 2 aluminium freshwater tanks.
* Electric water heater with hot water storage.
* Cockpit shower.
* Freshwater intake point in the engine compartment.
* Vacuum-operated black water system, with pump, vacuum generator, and storage tank fitted with an anti-odour filter.
* Natural and forced ventilation in engine compartment, with fans and extractors.
* Pre-installed air conditioning.
* Gas exhaust system.
* Hydraulic steering.
* 2 dry-powder fire extinguishers. Fire port in dinette.
* 2 sacrificial anodes and 2 conical anodes mounted at the ends of the propeller shafts. Galvanic isolator. Independent ground plate for the electrical equipment.
Hull, deck and metal fittings
* 1000w electric windlass.
* 6 stainless steel bitts.
* Windscreen wiper.
* Pulpit, handholds and handrails in polished stainless steel tubing.
* Aluminium bathing ladder.
* Insulated engine compartment.
* Electro-hydraulic flaps. Stainless steel contour strip.
* Laminated-glass front windows and tempered-glass sliding side windows.
* Stainless steel aft bulkhead with tempered glass.
* OWNER�S CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Double berth with storage drawer. Wardrobe with interior lighting and clothes hanging unit. General and reading light fittings. Ceiling hatch. Cherrywood furniture and doors. Circular ceiling hatch. 2 opening portlights.
* OWNER�S CABIN BATHROOM: GRP walls, floor and ceiling. CORIAN countertop and washbasin. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Vacuum-operated WC.
* STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Cherrywood furniture and doors. 2 single bunks. Wardrobe. Central berthside table. General and reading light fittings. Access to the helm control panel. Opening portlight.
* PORTSIDE GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Cherrywood furniture and doors. 2 berths, bunkbed arrangement. Wardrobe. Central berthside table. General and reading light fittings. Opening portlight.
* GUEST BATHROOM: GRP walls, floor and ceiling. CORIAN countertop and washbasin. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Vacuum-operated WC.
* STEERING POSITION: GRP console (two heights). Double steering seat. Electrical control panel Full set of engine controls and indicators.
* GALLEY: Cherrywood units with panelled appliances. Stainless steel sink. CORIAN worktop. Vitroceramic hob with 2 hotplates. Wooden floor. Fridge. Microwave.
* DINETTE: U-shaped sofa. Cherrywood furniture. Serving unit on the portside. Two integrated armchairs. Table. General lighting. Radio-CD player with loudspeakers suitable for outside.
* FLYBRIDGE: Double steering position. U-shaped sofa-dinette with cushions and a height-adjustable table. Service unit fitted with small sink. Generously sized solarium aft. GRP radar arch. Bow/side windshields.
* COCKPIT: Teakwood floor. Built-in access stairway to flybridge with teakwood steps. GRP SEAT aft, with lockers and cushions. Access to bathing platform with teakwood floor, incorporated bathing ladder and locker.
* ENGINE COMPARTMENT: 2 fuel tanks. Main engines with gear reducers and stern tubes. Extractors and fans. Starter and service batteries.
* SERVO COMPARTMENT: Freshwater tanks. Hydraulic steering cylinder. Freshwater heater.
Communications and navigation equipment
* VHF with DSC and flybridge repeater, with microphones and loudspeakers at each steering position. Compass at both steering positions.
* 12 V main panel.
* 2 x 180 Ah batteries for starting the engines.
* 2 x 180 Ah batteries for services.
* 12 V/60 battery charger. Earthing with 16-amp connectors.
* Interior lighting and regulation navigation lights.
* Remote-controlled spotlight.
* Seawater circulation system incorporated in the IPS transmission, eliminating the possibility of water entry via the hull.
* 1 stainless steel fuel tank, 1300 litres.
* 1 aluminium freshwater tank.
* Exhaust system incorporated in the IPS transmission, with the exhaust fumes mixed with cooling water at the aft end of the transmission. Submerged exhaust system, which minimises noise and gas emissions into the atmosphere.
* Electro-hydraulic steering system incorporated in the IPS transmission, which facilitates manoeuvring operations and assists steering. Stowage space in the engine compartment. Services compartment (locker) with large stowage area, accessed via a hatch from the salon.